I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

My birthday Present :)


ALhamdulillah :)
My birthday already passed , but there have a friend still wanna give me a present :)
Just now, i went to meet my lovely friend at the shop .
I though she only want to give me a money that she borrowed .
But, she also gave me a present .
Guess what ?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !

THAT'S PASHMINA !

LOLXD . that PASHMINA look beautiful. and it's really suit for me.
Well, it might look more beautiful if i wear it . HAHA.
On this sunday , i'll wear it to attending the wedding :)
Ok, dear. i'm so appreciate your gift :)
I'll keep it wisely, i'll take good care on that pashmina as i take good care of myself.
We'll always be a good friend as you wish :)
Well, you know me .. imma not such a person thats easy to forget my own friend .

I LOVE YOU dear !

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

2 comments:

comment a good thing ok.