I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

Page 6 of 366


Hey hey hey you guys ^^
HOw are you there ? seems like i haven't posted here for long time !
Well , i'm #TEAMSPM2012
so that , i can't often online . I need to study and study for my future life :)
Today is the last day of school for this first week and i still have lot of weeks to go to school !


1ST day at school , i'm just like .. AM I ALREADY FORM 5 ? I'M SENIOR ? OH NO !! I'm still not ready to be FORM 5 student ! SO that , i need to prepare myself from that 1st day school ! Even i'm pretend to be 16 year old student ! HAHA . However , i need to study struggle from now onward to get what i want in my life ! Actually , i'm not exactly study for success , but i'm study because of want to get a knowledge ! That's what i think la !

3 hari di sekolah sudah berlalu
Homework pun semakin banyak . Well, i don't care about it because i admit that i'm really need homework to do at home ! AT least , by doing the homework , i can practise myself to be perfect!
HEEE :)
I need to practice doing the homework / the question from now before the day of the BIGGEST EXAM arrive !

So, please pray for my successes guys !
I pray for my friends and me to reach success in SPM :)

sincerely : syahirah ^^

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.