I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

We're FRIEND !



Haven't update any entyr for long time !

Seriuosly, this year i'm being so busy because i'm gonna sitting on SPM !

And now, i'm not really have a lot of time to update.

I'm just excited and happy because our relationship is getting better day by day :)

I'm so thankful + grateful because he be my friend again :)


LOLXD, i though that this we'll never talk to each other but i'm wrong !

We're talked !! I'm just hope that our relationship will be better than last year !

I won't make him feel angry though .

Maybe i'll only do some joke around and make him angry. HAHA .!


Thankyou because you accept me again to be as your friend .

I'm appreciate it :)

Thankyou again ^^


ANyway , can you please say "UNTUNGLAH" to me !

HAHA. it's embarassing !

Got blushing when you said it .

Just that blushing don't show off la. HAHA :)

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.