I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

Awake !





Huaaa , yawning now because i'm not sleep yet . Eh my mistake , i slept at 8 p.m. and awake at 11p.m [only 3 hours] then i'm not sleep yet after that ! What i'm doing ? Ofcoz i'm studying and doing some homework . Actually i want to sleep at 3 A.M , but then ican't do that because i had a cup of coffee that not allowed me to sleep . Ahh , i wonder what will happen to me at school later . Maybe i sleep during the lesson .

Did i really study ?


I hope my eye doesn't look like panda . I should put 2 inch of powder then . right ? HAHA . So now , i'm still busy doing my work [4.47 a.m] . Btw , this is what i want . Awake at late of night until in the morning only for study . ALhamdulillah , i did it ^^ Ok now . i'm going to continue my work :)



I'm a panda , ppyong ppyong !

≧❂◡❂≦

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.