I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

SPM CANDIDATE

Salam ukhwah to all of you .
TOMORROW me together with others chingu who're will sitting on a big EXAM in our life called jengjengjengjengjeng  ...............   SPM
How's your preparation friends ? i hope you guys are relax-ing now . hehehe
Please , dont at this eleventh hours you stress . it's not good for your health and your concentration . jeball.
BTW, first of all , i wanna ask you guys for appologize if before this i had done a mistake to you guys that made you guys felt hurt , angry and so on . I'm so sorry if i been arrogant .
 I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING !
I wish you all good luck for SPM , do your best ! InsyaALLAH , successness is yours .
EH , i meant , OURS !!
IF ALLAH WILLING .
I wanna thanks to all people who keep give me a support .
THANKYOU SO MUCH ! I LOVE YOU GUYS.
GOOD LUCK TO :
BESTARIANS , FLASH , 3 ARIF '10 , TEENAGERS '95 , BFF
and to all of you la ! 

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.