I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

thinking of him :(

Assalamualaikum..

kalau nak dikirakan , hari ni dah msuk hari ke-2 kiteorang tak jumpa . and hari ni merupakan hari ke-3/4 kiteorg tak berMSG at FB / phone . and hari dah msuk hari ke 50 [something like that] he's not call me =( . So, i'm just noticed that i miss him so much .! Although i keep saying that he's busy with study for his own benefits , yah. just go ahead . i keep saying that i want to forget him for awhile . i keep saying that i don't want to meet him. and i keep syaing that , i don't want to think about him. BUt, i can;t do it . i'm just realized that I MISS HIM so much ! *crying
ahh, i don't know , why am i being such this pathetic ? Y_Y , i can;t control my feeling anymore! YAHH !! i just hope that i can yell to the world , that I MISS HIM SO MUCH ! that I LOVE HIM SO MUCH !! ==,


now, we're just like membawa haluan sendiri. sebb tak bercontact lagi :(
uh , i don;t care if he whould read this . moreover , he;s already know about my feelings toward him. so, he might understand me , an ordinary girl who's now in love :)
But, it's ok la. go ahead oppa ! go study ! i know, you want to get back your 1st place :)

See you at school oppa !

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.