I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

SIDIA happy , saya pun happy XD

Assalamualaikum..
Hi guys , How are you today ? XD ^_^ .
Yesterday , i doesn't have a good mood . Why ? emm, i'm also not sure why . Maybe, it is because of he's not spend much time for me. I though la. but it's ok la. i'm understand, Maybe , he was busy last night . But , last night .. He said that he was sad . I asked him , what have made he felt sad. But he said it's ok .. bla bla bla. Then Suddenly , he was laughing alone. I asked him , why do you look so happy ? He said my smile can make he feel happy . Emm, on that time.. i felt like.. awww~ so sweett XD .

I LOVE YOU BABE !
Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.