I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

Selama aku kat KEDAH :]

Assalamualaikum .
Sebelum ni , aku pernah kasi tahu yang aku pulang ke kampung untuk berhari raya bersama family aku di sana XD yeah ! i'm happy because of them . i've been there for i weeks ! Arggh, so .. it was too long for me . and most important is , selama aku berada di kampung , i'm always though about him ,MISS HIM SO MUCH as much i can XD uh, before i'm going to my village , he asked me to listened 1 korean song . Aww~~ if you heard its melody , and if you understand the lyric and if you're in the video .. arghh, you might feel touch + happy + sad . because i felt it . So, thats why when i was at my village , i'll keep listened to this song that will make me feel peace ! although it's doesnt because it's make me thinking of him much ! HOHO. so, i'm just though that , thats song is our relationship's song because i think , it's related to my real life XD . However , i'm never hope that he'll like me . emm, i'm just waiting for it :) .
thankyou :)
Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.