I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

#wish birthday to ME !!

HEYHEYHEY ^^

Finally, the day that i'm waiting much is comes.
WHEN ? that day is today !!
HEHE..


Happy bithday to me, happy birthday to me , Happy birthda to meeee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :) hehe.

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun syahirah shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

Naega Saengil Chukka Hamnida ^^
May ALLAH bless me. Insyaallah :) Hope starting from now, i'll be better :)
AMINNN...



Thankyou guys for the wishes :)
I'm appreciate it. HEHE. eh, wheres the present ? HAHA.
nevermind, i'm not really need it. I'm just nee dyou guys to be beside me always. HEHE

thankyou :)

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/korean.php

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.