I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

A few pictures time jamuan 4B2ST :)



Heyhey :)
Jumaat lepas, bersamaan 25/11/2011 , Budak2 kelas saya mengadakan jamuan kelas di ...
Ni, gambar yang saya sempat edit la. HEHE..
sikit je, saja ta nak masuk banyak. malas la :) ok, lets check it out !

1st, this is my picture. i snaped it myself since everyone was busy with their game.
On this time, i'm a camerawomen. HEHE.
so, i'm always at the back of camera :)


I'm not sure when we took this picture :) for sure la on that jamuan jugak ! HAHA.. this is my classmate and also know as my sister. HEHE :) i love you la.


Yeah, i edited it becames 1 ! HEHE. :)


OK, thats all i can show you. hehe :)
thankyou :)

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.