I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

No credit No reply : thankyou for the wishes :)


Heyheyhey guys :)
How are you today? May ALLAH bless you on this wonderful FRIDAY :)


I don't know what to say . I don't whts on my mind .
For sure, i'm feel so sorry to AWAK cuz i can't reply his text for 3 days even his call i can't answer it. I can't reply his text not bcz i don't want , but bcz i don't have a credit. Ahh, damn it !
And i'm not answer your call not becz i don't want, but its bcz once you call me, i'm not with my phone. Thats why la :( Sorry cuz not inform you about it cuz i don't know what to do.
Sorry if i made you felt sad/dissapointed.
Please don't you ever think that i've forget about you. No ! i'm still and always remember you:) And will always miss you ^^
Anyhow , i'm apprecite your wishes to me. Woah, seems like you're so excited wished me uh?
HAHA, you've sent me a wishes about 8 times. HAHA. and absolutely you're the first one whos wish me :) Thankyou dear :) Will wait for your present. hehe


Yeah, 3 people touching with me cuz i'm not reply their text ! HAHA.
pity them and pity me .
so, i convince them by call them using my house's number . I said the truth la that i don't have a credit . Yah, Alhamdulillah , they're understand me :) Actually i don't want to call anyone, but they've force me to call them . Its bcz i don't want them to think bad about me :)
SO, please next time if i'm not reply you, it doesn't mean that i forget or don't want to reply you, its bcz i don't have a credit :) HEHE.
so, if you want to text me, better you topap for me la. HEHE.

ANyhow, thank you guys for the wishes ! I'm appreciate it :)
KAMSAHAMNIDA :)

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.