I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

Is it ok to love ??

Assalamualaikum..
Check this out -)
You need to understand to massage that they're tried to give us know.


After i read the translation. Aw~ i'm felt so touched with it. em, WHERE did i got this song ? Actually this song was recommended by myboy :) Ahh, he's always give me such that song . and i'm so happy + touced + sad . Ahh, why uh i got such romantic guy? HOHO. Alhamdulillah and thank you dear ! I love you la !
So, hope you'll stay always beside me . Cuz you're the one who's can make me feel like.. argghhh . because of you , i got knew the truth meaning of love ! Only you can make me feel happiness dear , LOL [ besides my parents, family and friends la ] XD

Thank you again :)
Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.