I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

"Mind your own business."



How are ya guys ? what to do ? i think he's touching with me since i don't have a time to text him . Haiyaa , I'm a bit busy la just now doing my homework . Hmm , lagipun aku tak nak la parents Si Dia pandang slek sebab asyik dok massage je . Almaklumlah , haritu dah kena ceramah dengan mak dia . SO aku harap aku boleh kurangkan massage dengan Si Dia agar parents dia tidak bersangka buruk padanya . Tapi aku tak bermaksud tak nak message dengan dia . I'm just worry about him . It's all for his kindness too . I'm scare if he get the bad result just because of me even though i know he's not someone like that . I know he can do / face anything that come on him . I'm just want to less messaging him for his goodness NOT goodless ok !

Btw , talk about the title today , I found such a nice video from my chingu's fb's profile . Lets watch together^^



Such a pretty girl that's really brave in giving the da'wah to people especially ISLAM . with a beautiful accent that really nice to hear . May ALLAH Bless her .
Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.