I've never forgotten about you even for a single day
♥ ALHAMDULILLAH YA RABB . May ALLAH send me to Uthmaniah earth safely.♥

Number One For me :)



From the title , what do you think i'll posting about ? Well, i found the link on Twitter that been retweeted by Maher Zain . I'm gonna share you some awesome video and song with a great lyric . I'm sure all of you love your mom right ? SO, lets listen to this song :)



This wonderful video shows love for mother.The song tune is full of life right ? ^^
Please be good to you mom / parents . Be a good children for them before late . DO love you parents especially your mom because she did everything by herself for you .
MAMA , I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !


thankyou

Thankyou for reading :) Give me some advice .

0 give some word:

Post a Comment

comment a good thing ok.